Because nano-coatings are produced using nano-level monomer slurry and nano-emulsion, nano-color paste, nano-bactericide, nano-I multi-functional additives and other series of nano-coatings, it has incomparable ultra-fineness compared with the raw materials used in the existing latex paint. Its product comprehensive performance and quality are much better than its similar products, and its cost is lower than traditional products, and it has the following characteristics:
1. Using the double thinning mechanism of nano coatings, the moisture of the coating can be effectively discharged, and the intrusion of external moisture can be prevented, so that the coating film has the performance of breathing.
2. Utilizing the special function of nano-coating and its micro-molecular structure, it has a coordination reaction with the inorganic silicon and calcium of the wall, so that the wall and the coating film form a firm claw-like penetration, so that the coating film will not fall off. No skin, high hardness and washing resistance.
3. Utilize the physical property principle of the ultra-double interface of nano-coating to effectively discharge the intrusion of dust and oil, so that the wall has a good self-cleaning function.
4. Using the photocatalytic technology of nano coatings, it can effectively decompose and eliminate harmful gases in the air, and can reduce the decomposition of ultraviolet radiation, enhance the anti-aging ability of the coating, and have the performance of purifying the air.
5. Using the activation technology of nano coatings, the coatings can form antibacterial coatings which can destroy the cell membranes of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, etc., thereby effectively killing or inhibiting the reproduction of bacteria.
6. Unique environmental protection: production at room temperature and pressure, non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting, water-soluble and environmentally friendly.
7. Strong adhesion: It has strong adhesion to mortar, concrete, stone, asbestos board, wood, metal and other building materials.
8. Excellent high weather resistance: suitable for both south and north, high and low temperature. It can also be constructed on the wet base surface, and the anti-freeze type can be constructed and stored at a low temperature of 0οC to -25οC.
9. Because the nano-level powder material is extremely fine (close to the molecular structure) and difficult to disperse (always floating on the water surface), the researchers of our institute have absorbed foreign experience and polymerized it into nano-slurry monomers. The coating can be easily dispersed in production, can absorb and refract UVC ultraviolet rays, and has a service life of more than 10-15 years.
10. Conventional methods such as spraying, brushing, rolling, painting, etc., can be used for 12-14 square meters per kilogram, and 6-8 square meters for two times.
11. According to the local consumption requirements and living standards of the supplier, it can produce self-cleaning, stain-resistant, sterilizing, anti-freezing, and general-purpose interior and exterior wall nano paints. The products are flat, matte, and high-gloss according to the finish. And hundreds of colors. Normal temperature and pressure are used in production, and there is no waste water, waste gas, waste residue pollution.